Important message on the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) from the IRS.
Tax Help Page
- Tax Assistance at Mercer County Library Branches
- IRS Tax Forms
- New Jersey Tax Forms
- New York State Tax Forms for Non-Residents
- Pennsylvania State Tax Forms
- Tax forms for other states
- Free Tax Preparation Services for Taxpayers
- Other Tax links
- Important: The IRS has sent notification that cuts to their budget have forced them to end the tax form distribution program. More ...
- You may obtain forms by calling the IRS help line at 1-800-829-3676 or visiting the IRS website at www.irs.gov
- Tax Help from the IRS (An online form and an 800 number to call with more complex questions.)
New Jersey Forms
- Libraries will not be sent paper forms.
- Forms can be downloaded from the State’s Taxation Division website: www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/forms.shtml
- To Have New Jersey Tax Forms Mailed Call 1-609-826-4400 or 1-800-323-4400.
- Contacting the NJ Division of Taxation.
- Where to mail your return.
- Or pick-up forms in person at one of the Mercer County Regional Service Centers:
50 Barrack Street, 1st Floor Lobby
Trenton NJ 08695
Lawrence Tax appointments are once again on Thursdays, February 7th through April 11.
Appointments are 11, 12, 1, and 2 pm.
Patrons may call (609-882-9246) or make appointments in person.
Starting on Februrary 2 there will be appointment on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon and on Wednesdays from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. By appointment only. Call the Reference Desk at 609-882-3148 for information and to schedule appointments. Appointments will be accepted beginning January 22nd.
Hickory Corner Branch
Tuesday mornings February 1 through April 15, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Appointments are required. Call ">609-448-0957. Appointments will be taken starting January 22
Hightstown Memorial Branch
Tax preparation by VITA volunteers from 9:30-2:30 on the following days:
Saturday, February 9
Saturday, March 9
Saturday, April 6
By appointment only. Please call (609) 448-1474 starting January 22 to make an appointment.
Hopewell will have AARP Tax-Aide Volunteers available by appointment to help with tax preparation.
The volunteers will be at the Hopewell Branch every Tuesday from February 5th to April 9th.
There will be four volunteers, booking four appointments, starting at 10am, 11am, 12noon, and 1pm (equaling 16 registrants per Tuesday).
Please call 609-737-2610 to make an appointment
Wednesdays Feb. 6, 13, 20, and 27; March 6, 13, 20, and 27; and April 3 and 10, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Volunteers from AARP will be available to help with your taxes. Please bring last year’s completed forms.
If you are covered by health insurance under the Affordable Care Act, you must bring a completed Form 1095-A.
Appointments are required; to register please call 609-259-2150.
Twin Rivers Branch
Appointment is required. Please call the branch at 609-443-1880 to schedule.
Saturday, February 23 from 9:30 - 2:00
Saturday, March 16 from 9:30 - 2:00
Friday, April 5 from 9:30 - 2:00