Pass Use Guidelines
- Mercer County Library System (MCLS) patrons in good standing, 18 years and older, may check out a museum pass with their valid MCLS card.
- Passes may be reserved 90 days in advance online through the library’s website or in person at the any branch. The date of your reservation is the first day you may pick up the pass.
- Passes must be picked up and returned only to the owning branch of the MCLS.
- Patrons may not check-out the same museum pass multiple times within a 40-day period.
- Passes are checked out for a three-day loan period and are not renewable.
- Passes may be returned in the bookdrop of the owning branch of MCLS.
- The fine for an overdue museum pass is $5 per day, with a maximum fine of $25. The charge for a lost museum pass is $10 plus any overdue fees and replacement costs.
- If you fail to pick up a pass twice in a 90-day period you will be blocked from reserving passes for 90 days.
- If you reserve a pass and change your plans, you may cancel your reservation on our website.
- Check the website of each museum or call before your visit to find out about current hours, unscheduled or unlisted closures, restrictions, special exhibits and information on public transit options.
Descriptions of the Museums (pdf file)
Thanks to the generous support from these groups we are able to offer MCLS patrons passes to the museums listed on this page.
Friends of the Library: Ewing, Hickory Corner, Hopewell, Lawrence Headquarters and West Windsor Branches
Hightstown Library Association
Robbinsville Township Library Advisory Committee
Revised June 2017