- Register for an account by visiting
www.hoopladigital.com or by using the hoopla app on your IOS or Android mobile device and clicking on Sign Up. You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and have your library card information handy.The free mobile app can be found at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Easily browse title on your computer or mobile device by clicking
Browse and choosing the Music, Movies, Audiobooks, or
You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box
and typing in you title/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the titles icon and then click the
Borrow button. The borrowed titles can be found under the
My Titles tab
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when the lending
period is over.
- If you need additional help, visit
click the Help link at the bottom of the page.
Patrons may have 10 checkouts per month, which include your selections from music, video, television and
audiobooks. Please note that returning a title early does not give you additional borrows checkouts for that month.
More Detailed Instruction Sheet (pdf file)